Lambda School (London) - Full Stack Web Development
Lambda School is the coding bootcamp with internet-scale ambitions. It’s different to most coding bootcamps in three big ways:
- Remote - Rather than meeting in a physical class room, students are all remote (☁️). Teaching is led by instructors over video conference calls.
- Income Share Agreement - There is zero upfront cost (❌💰). Lambda School focuses on being accessible, which means reducing the financial barrier to entry. The course is free for the duration of teaching and only once you receive a high-paying job, do you start to pay a fraction of your earnings.
- Duration - Lambda school is a 40-week program. Whereas most coding bootcamps teach you just what you need to get a job in the industry, Lambda school seeks to be a more comprehensive study of software development and computer science.
Lambda is one of the newest coding bootcamps and they are not afraid to do things differently. They’ve raised $48m from investors (🤑) to grow internationally. They are new to the European market, having only launched in the summer of 2019 in London.
- Founded: 2017
- Headquarters: San Francisco, USA
- Cities: N/A
Skills and technologies include:
HTML is the universal language of webpages. In the first week, you'll learn to write semantic (descriptive) HTML that gives your pages content; words, images, links, etc.
Articles and blogs about Lambda School, from students and elsewhere:
- 10 Weeks of Lambda School - A Review (Medium)
Here are a few alumni of the Lambda School Full Stack Web Development course who are progressing in their careers.
Key People & Teachers
Below are the teachers and people that run Lambda School.